A series of lunchtime talks will accompany this blog. These will be held roughly once every two months and will be structured to address the needs and interests of different disciplines.
Topics to be covered include:
- An Introduction to Carbon Footprints - 9th May 2007
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) – Technologies and Limitations : November (TBC)
- The Impact of Climate Change on your Basis of Design !
- Improving the Thermal Efficiency of Turbines and Fixed Combustion Processes
- Measuring and Reporting Emissions
- Emissions Trading and the Market Price of CO2 : see IMechE Seminar - 11th Sep 2007
- Fabrication and Construction - Alternative Materials and Techniques
- Climate Change and the Environmental Review and Assessment Process
Please advise if there is a topic you would like to see included or which you would be willing to contribute to.